Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care 30C (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care is a broad spectrum probiotic blend to support women and their babies during and after pregnancy.
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care contains probiotic organisms that support the maintenance of a healthy maternal digestive, urogenital and immune system. Maternal intake of probiotics during pregnancy and breastfeeding may also influence infant growth patterns, microbiota development and decrease the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in the first years of life.
- Seven probiotic strains and 35 billion CFU!
- In conjunction with dietary counselling, probiotics may help to maintain normal healthy glucose levels in normoglycaemic women during and after pregnancy.
- Contains L. rhamnosus, which can influence the microbiota development in infants when given to pregnant women in late pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- Maternal ingestion of probiotics may have a positive effect on infants’ health, including decreasing the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in their first years of life.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily for maintenance of a healthy digestive, urogenital and immune system during pregnancy.
Take 2 capsules daily to support a positive effect on infant health, including a decrease in the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in your child in their first years of life.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius spp. salivarius (CUL 61)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||5 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.