Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors 30T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Shelf Stable Pre- and Probiotic Support
- 15 billion CFU per chewable tablet - no need for refrigeration
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors contains a potent blend of pre- and probiotics to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal and immune function in children.The ingredients may provide symptomatic relief from mild eczema/atopic dermatitis and may reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to the common cold.
- 15 billion CFU per tablet, with strains specifically chosen for their benefit to children’s health.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- May assist in the management and relief of symptoms of mild eczema.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to symptoms of the common cold.
- Natural fruit flavoured chewable tablets.
- Naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol.
- Dairy free.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04)||2.5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.