Bioceuticals MultiFactors For Juniors 60C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Everyday Nutritional Support for Healthy Development
- Children's daily multivitamin and mineral, naturally flavoured and no artificial colours
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Multivitamin and mineral formula specifically designed to support children’s nutritional requirements for:
- fussy eaters
- growth and development
- energy production
- carbohydrate metabolism
- a normal healthy immune function
- cognitive development and function
- a normal healthy nervous system
- normal healthy eyes
- maintenance of bones and teeth.
- High doses (above RDI) of the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and chromium.
- Contains lysine, which plays a role in calcium metabolism and tissue synthesis.
- Natural mixed “jungle juice” fruit flavour, naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol and stevia.
MultiFactors for Juniors provides a blend of vitamins and minerals to support the healthy growth and development of children’s skeletal, immune and nervous systems.
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet once to twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Retinyl acetate||200mcg RE*|
equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||10.87mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||10mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E)||10.33mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||25mcg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||35mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||12.5mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||12.5mcg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||45mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||12.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||3mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.