Bioceuticals Learning Factors For Juniors - Strawberry 340G
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- For Normal Growth and Development
- Low allergy pea protein plus nutrients
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Learning Factors combines a range of carefully selected nutrients with pea protein and medium chain triglycerides for brain, immune and gastrointestinal health. The low allergy potential formula is readily metabolised and is ideal for children with food and environmental hypersensitivities.
- Specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of children.
- Contains a base of low allergy potential pea protein for children with dairy and gluten sensitivities.
- Provides nutritional support for learning and cognition.
- Contains nutrients involved in antioxidant and detoxification pathways.
- Medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil provide an easily digested source of fuel.
- With a protease enzyme blend to enhance digestibility.
- Pleasant tasting, ideal for fussy eaters.
- Free from dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours
Children aged 4 years and older: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 serve (1 scoop) of powder into 100mL of milk or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
Each 17g serving contains:*
|Carbohydrates (sugars)||less than 1g|
|Dietary fibre||less than 1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||3.0g|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Niacinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||800mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||3.6mcg|
|Beet root extract||204mg|
|Grape seed extract||20mg|
|Green tea extract||25mg|
|Typical amino acid composition|
|Branch chain amino acid composition|
*Based on average amounts
Ingredients: pea protein isolate, medium chain triglyceride oil powder, natural strawberry flavour, soy lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium oxide, beet root (Beta vulgaris) extract, sweetener (stevia extract), green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, enzyme blend, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract, ferrous fumarate (iron), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), betacarotene, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), potassium iodide (iodine).
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is not to be used as the only source of diet and should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.