Bioceuticals Iron Sustain 30T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Bioavailable Iron with Cofactors for Increased Absorption and Utilisation
- Easily absorbed, convenient on-a-day tablet which is gentle on the stomach
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Iron Sustain provides 20mg of elemental iron in the bioavailable amino acid chelate (bisglycinate) form, with vitamins A and C to assist in the absorption and metabolism of iron. The B vitamins folic acid, B12 and B6 aid in healthy blood metabolism and maintenence, while nettle (Urtica dioica) plus beetroot and spinach powders provide extra nutritional value.
- Iron amino acid chelate (bisglycinate) is well researched for its excellent bioavailability and is considered to be gentle on the stomach, thereby minimising the risk of possible gastrointestinal upsets.
- May be of assistance to people with an increased demand for iron or whose dietary intake of iron may be inadequate, including women who are pregnant or lactating, vegetarians, those experiencing blood loss (such as menstruating women) and the elderly.
- Assists in maintaining normal blood.
- Iron is required for normal healthy growth and development of the growing foetus; pregnancy may increase a woman's need for iron.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
equiv. vitamin A
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||95mcg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Urtica dioica (nettle) herb||400mg|
|Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root||30mg|
|Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf||30mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.