Bioceuticals BabyBiotic 0+yrs 60G (Refrigerate)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Give your baby a great start in life with BioCeuticals BabyBiotic
- The dairy-free probiotic bacteria for baby's digestive tract
- Gastrointestinal Microflora Support
This probiotic is refrigeration required, please take serious consideration of your purchase if you are far from us.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
BabyBiotic 0+yrs is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines Bifidobacterium breve, B. lactis and B. bifidum - three of the most common species of bifidobacteria present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Provides probiotics commonly found in breastfed infants.
- Combines probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Inulin is a prebiotic derived from chicory, which acts as a natural fuel for good bacteria.
Add up to 2g of powder (one rounded teaspoon [enclosed] supplies 1g) to liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- Paste on nipple immediately before feeding.
- Paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding.
- Insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
Each 2g serving contains:*
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1g|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||500 million CFU|
*Based on average amounts. CFU = colony forming units.
Ingredients: inulin, maltodextrin, B. lactis, L. fermentum, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), L. rhamnosus, B. breve, B. bifidum
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.