- Product Overview
Short description of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
Well renowned for its alkalising and antioxidant properties, Morlife Barley Grass is made from 100% sweet young shoots of barley, which are grown in certified organic conditions. Barley grass is a whole food providing many essential nutrients that may act synergistically. Barley grass is a naturally nutritious, boasting a wide range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Most notably rich in chlorophyll and superoxide dismutase, as well as containing macronutrients such as protein and fibre.
Features of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
- Contains 26% protein (by weight)
- Contains all vitamins except vitamin D
- Rich Chlorophyll source
- Boasts phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Whole food “multi-nutrient”
- Certified Organic by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic)
Benefits of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
- Naturally contains the essential amino acids
- May help maintain vitamin levels
- Potential for alkalising
- May contribute to antioxidant intake
- A functional food naturally provides the nutrients in a multivitamin, plus more
- Guaranteed quality product, free from chemicals
Suggested dose of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
Adults mix 1-2 tsp of Barley Grass into juice or smoothie, salad dressing or other food; build up to twice daily over the first month.
Children ½ to 1 tsp daily.
Ingredients of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
100% Certified OrganicBarley Grass powder
Morlife Wheat and Barley grass is organically grown in a natural environment, without the use of synthetic and artificial chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers.
Precautions of Morlife Certified Organic Barley Grass 1KG
Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is important to maintain a varied diet.
1 kilogram powder, jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews