- Product Overview
Well renowned for its alkalising and antioxidant properties, Morlife Barley Grass is made from 100% sweet young shoots of barley, which are grown in certified organic conditions. Barley grass is a whole food providing many essential nutrients that may act synergistically. Barley grass is a naturally nutritious, boasting a wide range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Most notably rich in chlorophyll and superoxide dismutase, as well as containing macronutrients such as protein and fibre.
- Contains 26% protein (by weight)
- Contains all vitamins except vitamin D
- Rich Chlorophyll source
- Boasts phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Whole food “multi-nutrient”
- Certified Organic by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic)
- Naturally contains the essential amino acids
- May help maintain vitamin levels
- Potential for alkalising
- May contribute to antioxidant intake
- A functional food naturally provides the nutrients in a multivitamin, plus more
- Guaranteed quality product, free from chemicals
Adults mix 1-2 tsp of Barley Grass into juice or smoothie, salad dressing or other food; build up to twice daily over the first month.
Children ½ to 1 tsp daily.
100% Certified OrganicBarley Grass powder
Morlife Wheat and Barley grass is organically grown in a natural environment, without the use of synthetic and artificial chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers.
Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. It is important to maintain a varied diet.
1 kilogram powder, jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: