- Product Overview
Morlife Alkalising Greens pH7.3 is a unique blend of potent alkalising foods and has been scientifically measured to show a very high alkalising potential using the PRAL calculation. It contains a wide range of nutrient dense green super foods, plus specific alkalising minerals, L-glutamine and herbs beneficial for promoting balance.
- Highly Alkalising - PRAL Value of -57.4*
- High in antioxidant activity – as measured by an ORAC test
- Contains alkalising minerals – Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium
- With Certified Organic wheat grass juice, barley grass juice, spirulina & chlorella
- Goodness from 18 fruits & vegetables
- Provides prebiotics & probiotics – to aid intestinal balance
- Source of dietary fibre & prebiotic fibre
- No added sugar
- Free from artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and sweeteners
- Provides results and a comparison against other foods indicating a foods alkalising potential
- Certified by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic), confidence it is pesticide free
- Juice powders are more concentrated resulting in higher nutrient levels than other drying methods.
- Chlorella has a fibrous cell wall making it harder to break down and absorb its nutrients through the digestive process. However, if the cell wall is cracked it allows easier absorption of the nutrients chlorella possesses.
- Nutritionally, freeze dried products are superior to hot air dried, spray dried and sun dried products. They retain their cellular integrity, natural colour and nutritional profile. They seem to retain their enzyme activity, phytonutrient profile, antioxidants and bioactivity that the fresh food possesses.
- Contribute to antioxidant profile – which has been measured using the ORAC test
- Easy to drink or add to other foods
- Great for people with allergies, intolerances or the health conscious
Mix 1 tablespoon (10g) of Morlife Alkalising Greens pH7.3 into your favourite juice, smoothie or water. Can be used up to twice daily (20g per day). Alternatively, try adding to salad dressings, dips or other foods to boost the alkalising potential of your everyday meals.
If you have never used a green supplement before, it is best to start with a smaller amount (1 teaspoon) and gradually increase to the suggested use over a few days.
Certified Organic barley grass juice (5%)*, Certified Organic wheat grass juice (5%)*, Carrot, Apple fibre pectin, Lime, Pineapple, Apple, Kiwifruit, Prebiotic fibre (Fructooligosaccharides), Lemon, Calcium citrate, L-Glutamine, Natural fruit flavours, Green capsicum, Prebiotic fibre (Inulin), Broccoli sprouts, Certified Organic broken cell chlorella (2.5%)*, Magnesium citrate, Xylitol (natural sweetener derived from corn), Broccoli, Potassium bicarbonate, Guar gum, Brown seaweed extract (Fucoidan), Spinach, Bromelain, Daikon radish sprouts, Celery, Alfalfa sprouts, Parsley, Probiotic culture blend [1 million cfu/serve (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum)], Dandelion leaves extract, Withania extract, Certified Organic spirulina (0.5%)*, Asparagus, Cucumber, Kelp extract, Aloe vera extract, Siberian ginseng extract, Shitake mushroom extract, Maitake mushroom extract, Natural flavour masker, Stevia extract, Chlorophyll, Black pepper extract.
*Certified Organic by the ACO and USDA
All fruit and vegetable powders are dried via unique methods (freeze dried and refractance window) to ensure maximum nutrient retention and superior retention of natural flavour, colour, aroma and phytonutrients, typical to what is seen in their fresh counterparts.
Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day.
This is food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet; and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
1 kilogram powder, plastic jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: