- Product Overview
MICROgenics® Ginkgo 6000 Complex is a one-a-day formula designed to support circulation by maintaining peripheral blood flow to the legs, hands, feet, and brain, supporting overall health of the cardiovascular system.
A convenient 1 per day dosage.
MICROgenics Ginkgo 6000 has been formulated with the added benefit of the herbs Hawthorn and Rosemary.
Ginkgo assists blood flow to the arteries, veins and capillaries, encouraging microcirculation to peripheral areas such as the eyes, brain, hands and feet.
Hawthorn was traditionally prescribed by Eclectic physicians to strengthen the heart. Herbalists and Naturopaths today class Hawthorn as a peripheral dilator of blood vessels and heart tonic prescribing it for conditions where circulatory support is needed.
Rosemary is traditionally prescribed by Herbalists to increase mental concentration and memory.
- Circulatory health
- Cardiovascular health
- Memory and concentration aid
- Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Hard shell capsule can be pulled apart and contents used in food or drinks.
Extracts equivalent to dry;
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf (6g) 6,000mg
- equiv. ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg
- equiv ginkgolides & bilobalide 7.2mg
- Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) fruit 888mg
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf 500mg
PrecautionsIf symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- In a randomized, double-blinded cross-over design, Ginkgo was tested to validate the possible vasodilating effect on the blood vessels in forearms of healthy subjects. The study found that Ginkgo was able to dilate forearm blood vessels causing increments in regional blood flow without changing blood pressure levels in healthy subjects.
- Lifestyle recommendations to enhance and support circulation are; exercise regularly, avoid sitting or standing without moving for prolonged periods of time and consume foods and supplements which support circulation.
- Ginkgo is a powerful memory tonic which numerous clinical trials have shown positive improvements in the areas of cognition, concentration, and memory. The clinical efficacy is thought to be due to Ginkgo’s ability to improve blood circulation, oxygen and nutrient supply to the brain whilst protecting against oxidative damage to nerve cells.
- Ginkgo is an antioxidant supporting the body against free radicals and oxidative damage. Oxidative damage is familiar by analogy with the process of rust formation of iron exposed to oxygen. Humans age because cells accumulate free radical damage over time.
- Rosemary acts as a cellular antioxidant reducing free radical damage.
- Rosemary can boost the effectiveness of enzymatic phase I and phase II liver detoxification.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: