- Product Overview
MICROgenics high potency Celery seed can be used to treat mild fluid retention.Celery is traditionally used for the temporary relief of the symptoms of arthritis and gout.
MICROgenics celery 4000 is a convenient, high potency 1 per day dose of celery seed.
Celery is used as a diuretic to stimulate urine flow and reduce fluid retention and swelling, improving joint mobility. It alsop assists the body to eliminate acidic metabolites from the kidneys. The accumulation of acidic metabolites may contribute to arthritis and gout.
- Relief from symptoms of arthritis and gout
- Relief from fluid retention
- Digestive aid
- Adult: Take 1 capsule prior to a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Hard shell capsule can be pulled apart and contents used in food or drink.
Extract equivalent to dry Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 4g (4000mg)
Do not use during pregnancy and breast feeding. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice. Caution is advised in kidney disorders.
- Gout is a common disorder of uric acid metabolism that can lead to recurrent episodes of joint inflammation and tissue deposition of uric acid crystals. Uric acid is a byproduct of purine metabolism
- A comprehensive Naturopathic treatment plan of arthritis and gout focuses on both underlying cause and presenting symptoms. Natural therapists have long maintained that foods high in purines have contributed to gout. Reducing foods high in purines such as organ meats (liver, kidneys, brain), anchovies, sardines, caviar, and beer whilst increasing water and fresh fruit and vegetables, especially cherries, will help reduce the symptoms and address dietary causes
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: