- Product Overview
Glucosamine is found in high concentrates in cartilage and other connective tissues. As we age, the body’s own production of Glucosamine is diminished; this causes joint cartilage to lose its water holding capacity. Osteoarthritis is characterised by the breakdown of cartilage, and so supplementing the body’s natural Glucosamine production may repair and rebuild worn or damaged cartilage as well as reducing pain and return mobility. Melrose Plant sourced Glucosamine is a unique form of Glucosamine hydrochloride. Sourced from fermented corn, it is 100% free from shellfish or animal ingredients and therefore allergen friendly.
- Plant sourced – free from shellfish and animal ingredients
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- May assist repair – sports related joint/cartilage injuries
- Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian & Vegan
Adults take 1.5g up to twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free From: Lactose, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Artificial flavours, Colours or Preservatives - No GM Material
150 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: