- Product Overview
Lifestream natural calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium Calcareum.
Natural food-complexed calcium may be the most suitable form of calcium for long-term use. Usually good sources of minerals are obtained from natural plant and vegetable foods however calcium content is high in only a select number of foods.
Calcium is one of the most essential and important minerals in our body.
It is also the most abundant, 99% is located in our bones and teeth.
Calcium is also used by almost every cell in the body including the heart and nerves and is necessary for muscle contraction and for the development and maintenance of bone structure. Calcium is an important component of a healthy diet. Although we imagine our bones are permanent, they are actually being constantly renewed throughout our life and replaced with new bone tissue. In fact, our entire skeleton is renewed approximately every seven years!
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- A complete and natural calcium food
The most important aspect when taking calcium is the bioavailability of the calcium. Calcium digestibility, solubilisation, absorption and organ uptake and release are important metabolic events when considering calcium bioavailability.
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily
Lifestream Natural Calcium is available in capsules and powder form. Each capsule contains 300mg of elemental calcium plus other important minerals. Each level teaspoon (2.8g) of Lifestream Natural Calcium powder provides 924mg of elemental calcium. Lifestream Natural Calcium is best taken with food at night time for optimum absorption. Lifestream Natural Calcium powder can be sprinkled onto food (just prior to serving) and can be mixed with juices. Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to the choking hazard) and therefore we advise that LifestreamNatural Calcium powder is used instead – it can be sprinkled onto young children’s food or drinks.
ARE YOU MEETING YOUR DAILY CALCIUM REQUIREMENTS?
Age group and gender
1-3yr 500 4-8yr 700
9-13 yr 1000-1300 14-18 yr 1300 Men
1000 >70yr 1300
19-50 yr 1000 >51 yr 1300
14-18 yr 1300 19-50 yr 1000
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: