- Product Overview
Lifestream natural calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium Calcareum.
Natural food-complexed calcium may be the most suitable form of calcium for long-term use. Usually good sources of minerals are obtained from natural plant and vegetable foods however calcium content is high in only a select number of foods.
Lifestream Natural Calcium is available in powder form. Each level teaspoon (2.8g) of Lifestream Natural Calcium powder provides 924mg of elemental calcium. Lifestream Natural Calcium is best taken with food at night time for optimum absorption. Lifestream Natural Calcium powder can be sprinkled onto food (just prior to serving) and can be mixed with juices. Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to the choking hazard) and therefore we advise that LifestreamNatural Calcium powder is used instead – it can be sprinkled onto young children’s food or drinks.
- The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
- Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
- Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
- Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
- Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
- Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- 100% dairy-free, G.E. free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
- Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
- Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- A complete and natural calcium food
The most important aspect when taking calcium is the bioavailability of the calcium. Calcium digestibility, solubilisation, absorption and organ uptake and release are important metabolic events when considering calcium bioavailability.
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum and demonstrates advanced bioavailability1. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important co-factor minerals including boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur.
ARE YOU MEETING YOUR DAILY CALCIUM REQUIREMENTS?
Age group and gender
1-3yr 500 4-8yr 700
9-13 yr 1000-1300 14-18 yr 1300 Men
1000 >70yr 1300
19-50 yr 1000 >51 yr 1300
14-18 yr 1300 19-50 yr 1000
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: