Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Loving Earth Chia Seeds 200G
Organic Chia Seeds from Peru. The Chia seed contains many essential minerals and is one of the best sources of balanced Omega oils - a true superfood!
- Loving EarthLoving Earth Lucuma Powder 250GRRP $19.90 $17.9510%OFF RRP
- Loving EarthLoving Earth Mesquite Powder 250GRRP $12.90 $11.957%OFF RRP
- Loving EarthLoving Earth Agave Syrup Dark 250MLRRP $7.95 $7.456%OFF RRP
- Loving EarthLoving Earth Agave Syrup Light 250MLRRP $8.55 $7.4513%OFF RRP
- Loving EarthLoving Earth Yacon Syrup 250GRRP $29.90 $27.957%OFF RRP
|Product Name||Loving Earth Chia Seeds 200G|
More than half of Chia’s fat content is ALA (a-Linolenic acid), making it one of the highest known plant sources of Omega 3.
Omega 3 is critical for our body to function at optimum levels. It cannot be synthesised by the human body but is vital for normal metabolism.
Sprinkle on your buckinis or add to smoothies for a protein boost. Alternatively, in water, fruit juice or nut milk before mixing with nuts and berries to make a delicious chia porridge or pudding.
You can also add a tablespoon of Chia Seeds as a healthy topping for desserts or yogurt. They're also great to add flavour, crunch and variety to your puddings and breads.
Chia Seeds can be used as an egg replacement – great for vegan baking. Simply mix with water to form a gel to use in recipes that require eggs.
Make sure you drink plenty of water when consuming Chia Seeds, as they are high in dietary fibre.
Organic Chia Seeds
*Packed in Australia from imported ingredients