- Product Overview
Lavanila Deodorant Vanilla Coconut, paradise Found. Essential oils of tropical coconut and bright tiare flower are reminiscent of a fresh island breeze.
Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment.
No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol. No Harsh Chemicals.
- High quality essential oils deliver a burst of freshness
- Nourishes with antioxidants—great for sensitive skin
- Velvet soft solid infused with aloe goes on sheer and doesn’t stain
For best results, apply as often as necessary to DRY, CLEAN skin
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe juice, water/aqua), Propanediol (Corn derived), Zea mays (Corn) starch, Sodium stearate (Coconut derived), Silica, Carrageenan (Seaweed derived), Stearyl behenate (Coconut derived), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon peel oil), Inulin (Artichoke derived), Saccharomyces ferment, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide (Sugar derived), Yeast beta glucan, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract, Valeriana officinalis root extract (Valerian), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (Goji berry), Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) oil, Botanical fragrance blend
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Skin Conditioning, Skin Soothing
- Referred to as the “Lily of the Desert,” the Aloe plant grows in arid desert areas throughout the year and has the unique ability to retain water during extreme conditions. Its green leaves are the source of this valuable, cooling transparent gel used to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
Beta Glucan Technology
- Sourced from Oats, Barley, and Sugar, this proprietary technology is a breakthrough in deodorant protection. Beta glucan (a skin saving polysaccharide) blends with potent antioxidants, active botanicals and antibacterial agents to help break down sweat molecules & effectively prevent odor while nourishing the delicate underarm area.
Lemon Peel Oil
Citrus Medica Limonum
- Antibacterial, Cleansing, Aroma
- Extracted from the rind of a lemon, Lemon Peel Oil is often applied topically to tighten and tone skin while also serving as a purifying and antibacterial agent. Additionally, Lemon Peel Oil possesses a fresh and clean aroma that is used in aromatherapy for its ability to inspire and increase concentration and awareness.
Q: Why should I use a Natural Deodorant?
A. Several studies suggest that traditional deodorants and antiperspirants may contain harsh ingredients including Aluminum, Propylene Gylcol and Parabens that prevent the body from releasing perspiration and potentially absorb and accumulate in the delicate underarm area, a gateway to the infection fighting lymphatic system. These ingredients have been linked to significant health risks (read up!) and associated with unpleasant side effects like rashes, painful inflammation and a build up of sweat digesting bacteria.
We think sweating is healthy! As opposed to the synthetic counterpart, the Healthy deodorant allows your skin to breathe and rid itself of toxins. Free of so many of those red flag ingredients you read about, it’s a safe alternative that delivers on performance. (thank you Allure Best of Beauty Award) With ingredients you can feel good about, we encourage you to apply and reapply as often as necessary.
Our natural deodorant stands out among others because of our focus on performance and smart ingredient choices. Made with breakthrough natural technology and packed with pure essential oils and antioxidants, our multitasking deodorants are clinically tested, dermatologist recommended, and are free of aluminum, paraben and other harsh chemicals. We pride ourselves on taking the extra steps to ensure that we provide you with the healthy choice.
57 grams, roll on bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: