- Product Overview
Moroccan Argan oil is a pure, certified organic, cold pressed oil rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Renowned for its nourishing & anti-aging qualities, it is beneficial in preventing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, as well as treating dry skin, stretch marks, scars, blemishes, psoriasis, eczema, dry brittle nails and hair repair.
Contains no additives, chemical ingredients, artificial colouring, perfumes, preservatives or irritants
Argan Oil is one of the lightest and most deep penetrating oils in the world. It is often called a ‘Dry Oil’ or ‘Liquid Silk’. It contains the richest form of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, amongst other properties, in concentrated oil extracted from the Argan nut. These properties can only be found in very few other plant species. Argan oil is not only renowned for it’s anti-aging properties but even more so for its nourishing and rejuvenating qualities.
Argan Oil for skin repair and rejuvenation
- Prevents and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Deeply penetrates and prevents the skin cells dehydrating.
- Boosts the collagen and elastin production in the body.
- Contains Squalene, a natural moisturiser that keeps skin soft.
- Provides UV protection. It has inherent properties to protect against the harmful UV rays of the Sun.
Argan Oil for Stretch Marks
- Argan Oil has acquired tremendous fame as a preventive and cosmetic product against stretch marks.
Argan Oil Liquid Silk for lustrous hair, strong Nails and smooth cuticles
- Argan Oil strengthens the hair from within – It restores the shine and adds lustre to the hair.
- Due to its highly diffusible nature it easily penetrates the hair shaft and follicles, moisturising the hair shafts from within, without the use of harmful silicones and hair care products.
- Reduces drying time and protects hair against harsh colour chemicals and protects colour treated hair.
Suitable for ALL Hair Types, Helps dry, brittle and frizzy hair
- Can be used daily on wet or semi-dry hair, dry hair for detangling and as a finishing product before brushing, straightening & curling.
- Repairs the damage of hair & skin caused by heat, styling, colouring & aggressive environmental factors.
- Reduces blow-drying time thereby protecting from damage owing to drying.
Argan Oil for Shaving (No more razor rash, razor burn or painful waxing)
- Lubricates the razor and feeds the skin cells during shaving the head, face, legs and delicate areas without clogging the razor because of the superior light quality of the oil.
- Just wet area to be shaved and apply about two drops of Argan oil.
For the Face & Body - In an upward circular motion, massage a few drops into the face or body until completely absorbed. Can be used day or night or whenever your skin needs a little pick-me-up.
For the Hair - Spread a few drops from the roots to the ends and wrap hair with a hot towel. Leave the oil in the hair for 30-60 minutes before shampooing, then condition and style as normal. Also apply a few drops to freshly blow dried or straightened hair to leave it feeling healthy and looking glossy.
For the Nails - Massage a few drops into dry, cracked cuticles. Repeat daily and feel the skin soften before your eyes.
45 miles bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: