- Product Overview
Lacteeze Drops can be used to reduce lactose in fresh milk, reconstituted milk, canned condensed milk, breast-milk, infant formula, creams, chocolate milk and any other fluid milk products.
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Refrigerate once bottle is opened.
- Do not freeze or overheat product.
- Dairy free
- Lacteeze does not contain any drugs and is safe in pregnancy
- Gluten free, suitable for coeliacs
- Do not use if security seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Lacteeze Drops can be used to reduce lactose content in fresh milk, reconstituted milk, canned condensed milk, breast-milk, infant formula, creams, chocolate milk and any other fluid milk products.
Milk that has been converted with LACTEEZE drops has a slightly sweeter taste although nutritionally the milk is not affected.
Simply add 5 drops of LACTEEZE to one litre of milk, stir well and leave in the fridge for 24 hours prior to consumption. This will convert 70-80% of the lactose.
If you wish to convert more lactose, you can increase the number of drops used or leave the milk in the fridge for longer.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews