- Product Overview
Packed with nutrients the Incans were onto a good thing when they discovered these wonderful berries. Also known as the Cape Gooseberry, the Goldenberry and the Incan Berry.
- Cane Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Wheat Free
- High Fibre
- Low Sodium
- Low Fat
These organic and preservative free dried Incaberries from Ecuador have a unique flavour; they are deliciously sweet with a fantastic sour hit in your mouth!
Why Incaberries are being called the new superfood:
- They have more antioxidants than Goji berries, green tea and blueberries
- More than twice or triple the dietary fibre of most dried fruits
- High in protein
- A 50-55g serve of Incaberries has more Potassium than a banana
- Great levels of vitamin C and Phosphorus
- Low levels of fat and sodium
They make a delicious and nutritious addition to any trail mix, muesli blend or snack mi. Boost the nutrients in your smoothies by adding Incaberries for a flavoursome punch. They are a fantastic substitute for sultanas, raisins, cranberries or blueberries in baking. They make a fantastic jam, chutney, paste or spread and can add zest to any salad, side dish or perfect in a stuffing mixture.
Organic dried incaberries
3 kilograms, bag
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews