- Product Overview
Herbatint is the first organically based permanent hair colour gel with added benefit of having the capability of covering grey/white hair without the use of ammonia. With 30 shades in the range there are colours which are totallyintermixable, allowing for the achievement of any colour result desired.
Colour out. Our product uses a natural herbal base with no ammonia.Utilising the many beneficial properties obtained from the berbal extracts and protiens, Herbatint gently colours and protects the sensitive structure of your hair giving a deep natural gloss and brilliance. You can also lighten your hair colour by approximately one shade using Herbatint.
Herbatint is able to cover white or grey hair gently and without causing damage to your hair, which enables the chosen colour to last much longer. The natural series colours from 1N to 8N give 100% coverage of grey hair. In order to achieve total grey hair coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany series of colours, it is suggested you mix the chosen colour(40ml) with a natural (N) series of the same number (20ml). For example: Your hair is chestnut and your selected colour is Copper Chestnut. Mix 40mlof Herbatint 4R (Copper Chestnut) with 20ml of Herbatint 4N (Chestnut).
Herbatint can be used even if a chemical dye has been used to colour your hair. If your hair has been permed please bear in mind that your hair is more porous than usual, so select one shade lighter than usual for the best results. Herbatint cannot provide 100% colouring power for hennaed hair which still has henna present, as henna creates a coating around the hair.
The Herbatint pack contains enough for up to two applications, depending on your hair length.
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens
- Dermatologically Tested - Sensitive Skin
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
It is the first most natural hair-colouring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia. It incorporates protiens, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy colour.
It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp. It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 application. Fort long hair use complete contents of package. For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications. It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
It is available in 30 rich shades and is easy to use. It is formulated byHerbavita, the leading European hair colour specialists (sold in 25 countries), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number.
Full details in the instructions leaflet.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera-Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (white birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against Animal Testing
For External Use Only.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml/2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml/ 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: