- Product Overview
Short description of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
Herbatint is the first organically based permanent hair colour gel with added benefit of having the capability of covering grey/white hair without the use of ammonia. With 30 shades in the range there are colours which are totallyintermixable, allowing for the achievement of any colour result desired.
Colour out. Our product uses a natural herbal base with no ammonia.Utilising the many beneficial properties obtained from the berbal extracts and protiens, Herbatint gently colours and protects the sensitive structure of your hair giving a deep natural gloss and brilliance. You can also lighten your hair colour by approximately one shade using Herbatint.
Herbatint is able to cover white or grey hair gently and without causing damage to your hair, which enables the chosen colour to last much longer. The natural series colours from 1N to 8N give 100% coverage of grey hair. In order to achieve total grey hair coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany series of colours, it is suggested you mix the chosen colour(40ml) with a natural (N) series of the same number (20ml). For example: Your hair is chestnut and your selected colour is Copper Chestnut. Mix 40mlof Herbatint 4R (Copper Chestnut) with 20ml of Herbatint 4N (Chestnut).
Herbatint can be used even if a chemical dye has been used to colour your hair. If your hair has been permed please bear in mind that your hair is more porous than usual, so select one shade lighter than usual for the best results. Herbatint cannot provide 100% colouring power for hennaed hair which still has henna present, as henna creates a coating around the hair.
The Herbatint pack contains enough for up to two applications, depending on your hair length.
Features of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning Lasting Colour
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Color
- For One or Two Applications
Benefits of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
It is the first most natural hair-colouring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia. It incorporates protiens, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy colour.
It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp. It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 application. Fort long hair use complete contents of package. For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications. It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
It is available in 30 rich shades and is easy to use. It is formulated byHerbavita, the leading European hair colour specialists (sold in 25 countries), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
Suggested dose of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Ingredients of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; p-phenylenediamine; aloe barbadensis extract; resorcinol; PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride, 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL
Glycol developer ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride
Royal cream conditioner ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol; methyl gluceth -20; mallow extract; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol
Contains phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
Precautions of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
Against Animal Testing
For External Use Only.
Other information of Herbatint 4N Chestnut Colour 150ML
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner, 15 ml - 0.5 fl oz
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews