- Product Overview
- Suitable for starting with solid food from 6 months, at the earliest
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Contains gluten
- May contain traces of wheat
- No added sugar
Multiple use – as a milk porridge, dairy free porridge or with any infant formula. We recommend: Prepare infant formula and add your favorite Holle wholegrain Porridge.
The wholegrains used in Holle Porridges are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies. The goodness of the grain is gently unlocked with heat and moisture ready for your baby’s growing body. Using the wholegrain means we can retain the most nutrients.
Preparation Options From 6 Months
Preparation using infant formula
Prepare 170ml of your chosen infant formula (according to instructions). Pour the prepared formula into a bowl and stir in 18g Organic Oats Porridge (approx. 3-4 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C).
Half milk porridge (in compliance with European recommendations)
boil 100ml full fat milk and 100ml of water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour the liquid into a bowl and stir in 25g Organic Oats Porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C).
Preparation using breast milk
Stir 25g Organic Oats Porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons) into 130ml warm breast milk. Please note: in order to preserve valuable nutrients do not heat breast milk over 40°C.
Boil 200ml water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Add 25g Orgainc Oats Porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons) and stir in 1 teaspoon of edible oil until the desired consistency is reached.
Dairy-free porridge with fruit or vegetables
Mix 20g Orgain Oats Porridge (approx. 4 tablespoons) with 100g fruit-based baby food from a jar or 100g freshly pureed fruit and add 1 teaspoon of edible oil. Add water (approx. 90ml, boiled, 50°C). Alternatively use 160g warm vegetable-based baby food from a jar and add 2 teaspoons of the oil.
Preparation Options After 6 Months
Preparation using Infant Follow-on Formula
Boil 150ml water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Add 5 measuring spoons of Holle Orgainc Infant Follow-on Fornula 2 before stirring in 18g Organic Oats Porridge (3-4 tablespoons). From 10 months onwards porridges can also be prepared using Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3.
*1 tablespoon Organic Oats Porridge = 5g / 1 measuring spoon Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 = 4.7g
Wholegrain oat flour*, vitamin B1 (required by EU law)
*from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
- Please follow the preparation instructions. For your baby's continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
- Always freshly prepare food and do not re-use leftovers
- Do not heat baby food in the microwave (scalding risk)
- Always check the temperature before giving the porridge to your baby (approx. 37°C)
- Pay special attention to your baby's detal hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through
- When using fresh milk we recommend adding 2 tablespoons of a vitamin C-rich fruit juice to improve iron absorption
- Dairy-free recipes contain almost no fat. For these recipes we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of edible oil
- 作为和 Holle婴儿配方奶粉调和的米粉
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: