- Product Overview
Short description of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
- Suitable for when starting to wean as part of a mixed diet, from 4 months at the earliest
- No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- Contains gluten
Features of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
Spelt grain is an ancient species of modern wheat and is increasing as an alternative to
modern wheat flour in products. It is naturally high in carbohydrates and low in fat.
It is also a good source of protein which makes it ideal as a baby porridge.
Benefits of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
The wholegrains used in Holle Porridges are in an easily digestible form, which is particularly suitable for babies. The goodness of the grain is gently unlocked with heat and moisture ready for your baby’s growing body. Using the wholegrain means we can retain the most nutrients.
Suggested dose of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
Boil 130ml of water and cool to approximately 50°C. Pour into a dish and stir approx. 40g of Organic Milk Cereal with Spelt (approx. 4-5 tablespoons) into the water. Stir and allow to cool down to approx. 37°C - ready.
Ingredients of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
demeter Wholegrain spelt flour**37%, skimmed milk powder* 20%, maltodextrin*, whey powder* partly demineralised 12%, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*) calcium carbonate, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin D (required by EU law)
* from biodynamic agriculture
**from biodynamic agriculture
Other information of Holle Organic Spelt Porridge 250G
- Always prepare food fresh for each feed. INcorrect preparation can result in adverse effects.
- Do not use leftovers.
- Please follow the preparation instructions exactly.
- Do not heat in microwave (risk of overheating).
- Pay attention to dental hygiene once your baby has its first tooth.
- 作为和 Holle婴儿配方奶粉调和的米粉
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews