- Product Overview
- From Birth to 6 months, cow based.
- Easy to digest
- No added sugar
- Suitable for use from birth if replacing or in addition to breast milk.
- Readuk accepted when changing from other baby milk formula.
- After the age of 6 months we recommend Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 in combination with Holle organic babyporridges.
Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Formula 1 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, ring, caps, cups, knoife and spoon. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 min. before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use. Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour approx. half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually. Our in cooled boiled water. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding that if a blttle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Fourmula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.
Feeding chart Age Quantity of water (ml) Measuring spoons* Prepared product (ml) Bottles per day week 1 Follow your doctor's advice week 2-4 90 3 100 6-7 month 2 120 4 130 5-6 month 3-4 150 5 165 5-6 from month 5 180 6 200 4-5
*1 measuring spoon=4-5g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe
- For your baby's countinuing health please follow all instructions exactly.
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
- Alswyas prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby's milk in the microwave.
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Children with a cow's milk allergy may thus also not be able to tolerate Holle Organic Milk Formula 1. In such cases individual testing should take place; children with pronounced allergies should only be tested in consultation with a paediatrician.
- A mother's milk is the most natural and befeficial nourishment for a baby - including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
400 gram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews