- Product Overview
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is an alternate infant formula for children requiring a cow milk free diet. It can be used after breast feeding or after using the protein adapted Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 or 2 or another brand of formula to meet the growing nutritional requirements of your baby from 6 months of age.
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 is an infant milk formula made using organic goatʼs milk. The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
- Suitable for use from birth if replacing or in addition to breast milk.
- Readuk accepted when changing from other baby milk formula.
- After the age of 6 months we recommend Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 in combination with Holle organic babyporridges.
Readily accepted when changing from other baby milk formula.
Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, ring, caps, cups, knoife and spoon. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 min. before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use. Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour approx. half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually. Our in cooled boiled water. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding that if a blttle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Fourmula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.
Feeding chart Age Quantity of water (ml) Measuring spoons* Prepared product (ml) Bottles per day week 1 Follow your doctor's advice week 2-4 90 3 100 6-7 month 2 120 4 130 5-6 month 3-4 150 5 170 4-5 from month 5 180 6 200 3-5
*1 measuring spoon=4-5g
Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- For your baby's countinuing health please follow all instructions exactly.
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation or storage can make your baby very ill.
- Alswyas prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby's milk in the microwave.
Full cream goats milk powder* 41%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oil* (palm oil* rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C, L-cystine, L-methionine, L-isoleucine, iron lactate, vitamine E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, riboflavin, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Some of the protein structures in cow's and goat's milk are the same. Children with a cow's milk allergy may thus also not be able to tolerate Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula 1. In such cases individual testing should take place; children with pronounced allergies should only be tested in consultation with a paediatrician.
- A mother's milk is the most natural and befeficial nourishment for a baby - including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
- To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: