- Product Overview
Short description of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is an alternate infant formula for children requiring a cow milk free diet. It can be used after breast feeding or after using the protein adapted Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 or 2 or another brand of formula to meet the growing nutritional requirements of your baby from 6 months of age.
Features of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is an infant milk formula made using organic goatʼs milk. The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
- Suitable after 6 months of age until the end of the third year of life as part of a mixed diet of bottle feeds and weaning.
- To be used after breastfeeding, after using Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 or instead of a different follow-on milk.
- Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 Can be used to prepare Holle organic babyporridges
Benefits of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Can be used subsequent to breastfeeding; after Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 or instead of other follow-on formulas. Use in conjunction with a balanced diet made up of bottle feeding and solids.
Suggested dose of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, ring, caps, cups, knoife and spoon. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 min. before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use. Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour approx. half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually. Our in cooled boiled water. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding that if a blttle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Fourmula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.
Feeding chart after 6 months Quantity of water (ml) Measuring spoons* Prepared product (ml) Bottles per day 150 5 170 2-3 180 6 200 210 7 235
*1 measuring spoon=4-5g
Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- For your baby's countinuing health please follow all instructions exactly.
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Only use the provided measuring spoon.
- Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation or storage can make your baby very ill.
- Alswyas prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby's milk in the microwave.
Ingredients of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Precautions of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
Some of the protein structures in cow's and goat's milk are the same. Children with a cow's milk allergy may thus also not be able to tolerate Holle Organic Goat Milk Follow-On Formula 2. In such cases individual testing should take place; children with pronounced allergies should only be tested in consultation with a paediatrician.
Other information of Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 400G
- Breastfeeding is the best for your baby. Follow-On Formula 2 is suitable for the specific feeding of infants from 6 months' of age. It should only be used as part of a weaning diet and not as a substitute for breast milk during the first 6 months.
- Any decision on whether to begin giving solids during the first 6 months should only be made on the advice of independent healthcare professionals and should take your baby's growth and development requirements into consideration.
- To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews