- Product Overview
Short description of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
- Suitable for babies after 6 months
- With vitamin B1
- Unsweetened (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- Contains gluten
- May contain traces of sesame
Features of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
Extremely versatile use them to make porridge or add toppings to make a
great snack for kids and adults. They are made from Spelt flour which can generally be better
tolerated by those who are wheat sensitive.
Benefits of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
They are free from preservatives, flavourings and colourings.
Suggested dose of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
Serving Suggestions after 6 months:
Milk porridge with rusk:
Break 3 slices of holle Orgainc Spelt Baby Rusks (approx. 34g) into small pieces and put in a bowl. Boil 120ml of fresh milk and 60ml of water and pour evenly over the rusk. Allow to soften for a bit and crush with a fork. Stir and allow to cool down to 37°C.
Fruit porridge with rusk:
Break 2 slices of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusks (approx. 22g) into small pieces and put in a bowl. Boil 140ml of water and pour evenly over the rusks. Allow to soften for a bit and crush with a fork. Sitr in 100g of freshly pureed fruits (apple, pear, Banana) or 100g of Holle Organic fruit jar. Allow to cool down to 37°C.
Ingredients of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
demeter Spelt flour** (83%), demeter wholegrain spelt groats** (11 %), sunflower oil*, yeast*, vitamin B1 (added according to the law)
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic farming
Other information of Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusk 200G
- Please do not allow your baby to chew rusks unsupervised.
- Do not give rusks when your baby is lying down - due to risk of choking.
- Please take care to follow instructions when making up baby porridges.
- Using the stated quantites will ensure your baby received the right amount of nutrients.
- Always prepare food freshly, do not use leftovers.
- Contains carbohydrates, like all cereal products. Constant contact with carbohydrates can cause tooth decay, therefore follow a regular dental hygiene routine with your baby.
- To further enrich the Holle Organic Spelt Baby Rusks porridge with valuable fatty acids add 1 teasppon of Holle baby weaning oil (alternatively add vegetable oil).
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews