- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge is a strong, soothing medicated throat lozenge containing menthol, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemon oils for the temporary relief of a sore throat, coughs and nasal congestion.
- Soothes sore throats & relieves coughs
- Relief of sinus congestion
- No artificial sweeteners
- Herbs of Gold Sinus & Throat Lozenge with menthol, is a fast-acting, triple action medicated throat lozenge that soothes sore throats, helps clear nasal congestion and relieves coughs.
- Eucalyptus oil has traditionally been used as an antiseptic for the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections and for the relief of sore throats and mucous congestion.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge soothes sore throats, provides temporary relief of painful sore throats and relieves coughs.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge helps ease and relieve nasal congestion and makes nasal passages feel clearer.
- Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Sinus & Throat Lozenge assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 1-2 hours, up to a maximum of 10 lozenges per day.
Children 6-12 years - Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 1-2 hours, up to a maximum of 6 lozenges per day.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each medicated lozenge contains:
Menthol 8.5mg Lemon oil distilled 5mg Eucalyptus oil 4mg Peppermint oil 1.5mg Zinc (as ascorbate) 1mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
30 medicated throat lozenges
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews