- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30C
Herbs of Gold Organic Iron MAX contains Albion's Ferrochel (ferrous bisglycinate amino acid chelate), a highly bioavailable, stable source of organic iron that doesn't cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30C
- Highly bioavailable organic iron
- Gentle on digestion
- Cofactors, Spirulina & Spinach
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30C
- Organic Iron MAX is a blood tonic that can help to maintain normal blood and may assist in the management of a dietary iron deficiency.
- Organic Iron MAX contains iron as Ferrochel® (ferrous bisglycinate), an organic form of iron that is highly bioavailable and well absorbed.
- Ferrochel®, as an organic form of iron, has superior absorption when compared to other forms of iron.
- Ferrochel® is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen around the body in red blood cells to the tissues.
- Iron is involved in oxygen storage by myoglobin, a protein found in muscle that stores and transports oxygen for muscle contraction.
- Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- Contains B vitamin (vitamins B1, B6, B12) cofactors and folic acid to help maintain healthy blood.
- Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of iron from the digestive tract.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are important for the synthesis of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen in red blood cells.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells for oxygen transport.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Organic Iron MAX aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30C
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. -
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Organic Iron MAX 30C
Each capsule contains:
Iron (as amino acid chelate) (Ferrochel®) 24mg Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 10mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 10mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg
12.2mg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 250mcg Folic acid 250mcg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
304mg Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) powder 100mg Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) whole plant powder 25mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
30 vegetable capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews