- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
Herbs of Gold Men's Multi is a one-a-day nutritional and herbal formula designed to balance and enhance normal male physiology and function for optimal performance in men.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
- Peak performance for men
- Optimal performance formula
- Assists energy
- Stress relief
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
- Men’s Multi helps balance and support normal male physiology and function, specifically formulated to support optimal performance in men.
- Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and aphrodisiac.
- Men’s Multi contains sitosterols to help maintain prostate health.
- Men’s Multi helps maintain a healthy nervous system and is beneficial during times of stress, helping to relieve the stress of study or work.
- Men’s Multi assists in energy production so helps relieve fatigue.
- Men’s Multi contains water and fat soluble antioxidants that helps protect the body from free radical damage. Men’s Multi helps maintain healthy cardiovascular and immune systems and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
Men Only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
(Each tablet contains)
Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 750IU equiv. to 225mcg retinol equivalents Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 61.7mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg Nicotinamide 75mg Calcium pantothenate 81.9mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 75mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 60.8mg equiv. Pyridoxine (viatmin B6) 50mg Folic acid 100mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 250mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg Cholecalciferol 7.5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 300IU d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 10.5mg equiv. vitamin E (natural) 12.7IU Biotin 250mcg Inositol 50mg R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 50mg Lycopene 100mcg Calcium (as citrate hydrate) 21mg Calcium (as pantothenate) 6.9mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 27.9mg Chromium (as picolinate) 24.8mcg Copper (as gluconate) 1mg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 38mcg Iron (as amino acid chelate) 3mg Magnesium (as citrate) 25mg Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) 500mcg Potassium (as phosphate - monobasic) 7mg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Phytosterol complex – conifer 130mg equiv. sitosterol 91mg Avena sativa (Oat) herb extract equiv. to fresh 500mg and herbal extracts equiv. to dry Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit (1g) & root (1g) 2g stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 16mg Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root 2g Turnera diffusa (Damiana) leaf 500mg Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root (KSM-66®) 250mg Does not contain added egg, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Men's Multi 60T
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose.
- Contains gluten from oats.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews