- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180T
Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180T
- Strengthens bones
- May assist Osteoporosis
- Plus vitamin D & Boron
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180T
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron has been formulated to help prevent nutritional deficiencies of calcium and other minerals. Exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium may help teenage and young adult women reduce their risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium is important for everyone - women, men and children of all ages.
- Calcium is important for strengthening bone and tissue in order to maximise bone density. A diet low in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life, which is a particular concern to women, whose requirements increase after menopause.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains:
- Calcium - a vital mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium - enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron - a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Zinc - an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc. Hence, whenever calcium consumption is increased, zinc should be included.
- Vitamin D3 - assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180T
Adults- Take 1 tablet, three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180T
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (as citrate) 237.3mg Calcium (from hydroxyapatite) 39mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3MG Magnesium (as oxide) 125mg Boron (as Borax) 1mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1.5mg Zinc (as gluconate) 300mcg Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg equiv. vit. D3 100IU Phytomenadione (vit. K1) 2.5mcg and herbal extract equiv. to dry Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb 50mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut,yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews