- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold B Complete Sustained Release is a B complex supplement that has been formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- High Strength B complex
- Relieves stress
- Energy production
- Herbs of Gold™ B Complete Sustained Release is a B complex supplement that has been formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- B Complete helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. It is beneficial in supporting the body during times of physical and mental stress.
- B Complete is suitable for the supplementation of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and vitamin C and aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 are involved in the production of energy.
- Vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 play an important role in the healthy functioning of the nervous system and assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- B Complete provides a daily dose of 400mcg of folic acid, which if taken daily for one month prior to conception and during pregnancy- may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/ neural tube defects.
- B complex vitamins are water soluble, the body cannot store large amounts therefore a regular daily intake is required to support general health
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each tablet contains)
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 100mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 80mg Nicotinamide 100mg Calcium pantothenate 120mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 75mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg Folic acid 400mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100mcg Choline bitartrate 50mg Inositol 50mg Biotin 50mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek medical advice.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride - which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews