Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Herbs Of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine 60C
Herbs Of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine 60C is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200CRRP $31.45 $10.9565%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold St John's Wort 3600 60TRRP $42.50 $27.9534%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60CRRP $25.95 $15.9539%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Vitamin D3 1000IU In Rice Bran Oil 240CRRP $40.50 $25.9536%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60CRRP $48.45 $31.9534%OFF RRP
- Memory & brain function
- Mood management
- Relieves fatigue
|Product Name||Herbs Of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine 60C|
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain a healthy mood.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during aging.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning. * Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy aging.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue. * Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in sperm production.
Adults - Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride) 500mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.