- Product Overview
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid.
- Memory & brain function
- Mood management
- Relieves fatigue
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a source of carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid. The addition of an acetyl group gives Acetyl L-Carnitine a wide range of therapeutic applications in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine pays a vital role in fatty acid metabolism for energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine mobilises fatty acids into the mitochondria for ATP energy production.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, helping to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine crosses the blood-brain barrier, providing direct benefit to the central nervous system and assists in maintaining healthy neurological processes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy mood and may assist in the management of mood swings.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy brain and mental functioning.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports healthy ageing.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides relief of physical and mental fatigue.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine plays a crucial role in sperm production and is important for healthy sperm motility.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(per vegetable capsule)
Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine) 500mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
120 vegetable capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews