- Product Overview
Vitamin D3 1000 in rice bran oil is a high strength vitamin D3 supplement, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol, that is formed naturally in the body.
- Bone health
- Healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy mood
- Vitamin D3 1000 is a soy-free formula, in a rice bran oil base, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), found naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D3 1000 is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of a vitamin D deficiency and assists in the improvement of general well-being.
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Cholecalciferol 25mcg equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews