Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Herbs Of Gold Vitamin C 1000 120T
Herbs Of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus 120T provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold; regular intake helps to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200CRRP $31.45 $10.9565%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold St John's Wort 3600 60TRRP $42.50 $27.9534%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60CRRP $25.95 $15.9539%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Vitamin D3 1000IU In Rice Bran Oil 240CRRP $40.50 $25.9536%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60CRRP $48.45 $31.9534%OFF RRP
|Product Name||Herbs Of Gold Vitamin C 1000 120T|
和丽康 维生素C+锌和生物类黄酮配方 120片
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold. Regular vitamin C supplementation helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Vitamin C assists in the maintenance of healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C and zinc assist in the maintenance of healthy skin and promote wound healing. Vitamin C maintains healthy connective tissue and is required for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and support the healthy functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 aids in the prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (as Sodium ascorbate)||500mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||8mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.