- Product Overview
Ultra Silica Complex is a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids formulated to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- For hair, skin and nails
- Clinically researched Biotin for nails
- Strengthening & supportive formula
- Ultra Silica Complex is a blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids formulated to support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Ultra Silica Complex contains Horsetail stem, a natural source of Silica as well as elemental Silica from two forms. Silica is required for the healthy development and functioning of connective tissues, particularly skin, tendons and bone.
- Ultra Silica Complex also contains a clinically trialled dose of biotin, which may assist in improving the condition of brittle nails. In clinical trials participants supplementing with 2.5mg of biotin daily reported a reduction in nail splitting as well as improvements in nail thickness, hardness and firmness.
- Ultra Silica Complex provides the antioxidants cysteine, zinc, manganese and vitamin E.
- Cysteine is an amino acid that is involved in connective tissue growth. Zinc is required for normal skin repair, wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin. Zinc is also essential in the formation of collagen, connective tissue, hair, nails and skin.
- Manganese is involved in collagen production and vitamin A is essential to support healthy skin.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extract equiv. to dry Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) stem 500mg and nutrients Silicon (as dioxide) 116.63mg Silicon (as Silica - colloidal anhydrous) 23.37mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL SILICON 140mg Biotin 2.5mg Inositol 25mg Cysteine (as hydrochloride) 25mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 500mcg Calcium pantothenate 27.25mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25mg Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 2500IU equiv. retinol equivalents 750mcg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 123.97mg equiv. vitamin E (natural) 150IU Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial flavourings or preservatives.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or are considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews