- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle) has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
- Healthy liver function
- Aids liver regeneration
- St Mary’s thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of dyspepsia such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
- St Mary's thistle protects the liver from toxins and by assisting in healthy liver cell regeneration.
- St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle liver protecting effects.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed 35g stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: