- Product Overview
Organic Rice Protein natural flavour is made from organically certified, raw, sprouted wholegrain brown rice yielding 25.1g of protein per 35g serve, complemented with a rich, natural source of antioxidants from organic cacao.
- Australian certified organic
- 20g complete protein per 25g serve
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly
- Organic Rice Protein is made from organically certified, raw, sprouted wholegrain brown rice yielding 20g of protein per 25g serve.
- All nine essential amino acids are present in the right proportion, high in branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) making it a highly valuable long term complete protein source.
- Unique chemical free processing; the wholegrain brown rice is fermented by way of natural enzymes to break down the starch and release the amino acids or protein building blocks, keeping the protein in its raw natural state.
- As Organic Rice Protein is extracted from the raw wholegrain ie; the endosperm, germ and bran, the quality and quantity of the protein is preserved, yielding a complete amino acid profile.
- By comparison, white rice contains 6.8g/100g protein versus 7.9g/100g for brown wholegrain rice.
- The wholegrain is sprouted prior to the protein being extracted. Sprouting boosts the nutritional value to optimal levels. Sprouting grains for a limited period of time creates increased activity of natural enzymes and improvements in certain essential amino acids, total sugars and B-group vitamins.
- Organic Rice Protein is processed in a ‘green’ factory, meaning every part of the grain is used for an end product eg: the starch is made into rice syrup and the hulls are composted.
- Rice is considered a low-allergenic food source and is gentle on the digestive system. Whey protein contains lactose which is a problem for those with lactose intolerance or sensitivities. Body odour is sometimes experienced by heavy users of whey protein.
- Every cell in your body contains protein and protein plays an important role in everyday repairs and maintenance to your body and during periods of growth and development such as childhood, adolescence and pregnancy.
- Protein is also important for weight management, maintaining muscle mass, liver detoxification and healthy immune function.
- Organic Rice Protein is high in branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) which are important for athletes and body builders for muscle recovery. Protein supports sports performance, enhances muscle recovery and muscle mass.
- Protein increases fat burning and the feeling of fullness after eating, helping to reduce appetite and excessive food intake.
- Excellent source of protein when your dietary requirements are increased. Suitable for everyone, from children who are fussy eaters to the elderly.
Mix two scoops (25g) with water or your favourite milk.
Organic sprouted brown rice protein concentrate 100%*
*Australian certified organic
Free from common allergens: wheat, dairy, egg, soy, corn, nuts and peanuts.
No artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
Free from genetically modified organisms (GMO’s).
1 kilogram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews