- Product Overview
Natural Salmon Oil is a natural source of the long chain Omega-3 marine essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Cold water Salmon
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Natural Salmon Oil is a natural source of the long chain Omega-3 marine essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA play an integral role in many of the body's metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
Herbs of Gold Natural Salmon Oil may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations
- Be used in the management of dry skin
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet
- Offer relief to the symptoms of eczema
- Assist in the improvement of general well-being
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Adults – Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily. Children 6-12 years –Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Children 3-6 years –Take 1 capsule daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
(Each capsule contains)
Fish Oil - Natural 1g equiv. to Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews