- Product Overview
Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system.
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Adults - Mix 6g (approx. 1.5 level teaspoons) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Stir or shake to make a delicious high magnesium beverage.
Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training.
Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring.
This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
(Each 6g serve contains)
Magnesium (as citrate) 120mg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 200mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg Glutamine 500mg Taurine 500mg Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 25mg Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 25mg Riboflavin (B2) 5mg Nicotinamide 20mg Calcium pantothenate 60mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 54mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 41.2mg Folic acid 150mcg Cyanocobalamin (B12) 200mcg Ascorbic acid (C) 200mg Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 100mcg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
Potassium (as citrate)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
5mg Naturally sweetened with Stevia.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
150 gram oral powder, plastic jar
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: