- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 is an eye formula containing key antioxidant compounds found in Bilberry, plus other important antioxidant nutrients to protect and maintain eye health.
- Contains Bilberry anthocyanosides
- With lutein and zeaxanthin
- Macula and eye health
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 supports healthy eye function and vision, and helps protect and maintain the health of the eye macula.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 contains 10g of fresh Bilberry, standardised for antioxidant anthocyanosides, to help maintain eye health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the macula (retina) of the eyes and help protect and maintain eye tissue.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that help protect the eyes from free radical damage.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision and help maintain healthy eye macula.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes tolerate glaring light and help with vision recovery after eye exposure to glaring light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes detect colour contrast.
- Electronic device screens such as phones and computers emit blue light. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes as they act as filters by absorbing high energy blue light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support eye health when using electronic screen devices such as phones and computers.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 helps eyes to adapt to variations in light intensity.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 contains key antioxidant nutrients to maintain eye health and to protect the eyes from free radical damage.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract equiv. to fresh
stand. to contain anthocyanosides 25mg
Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract equiv. to dry
stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein 10mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. natural vitamin E 200IU
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
Copper (as gluconate)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews