- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T is a high strength glucosamine supplement with cofactors and anti-inflammatory Ginger in a convenient one-a-day dose to help protect joint cartilage and maintain healthy joints.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
- Arthritis relief
- With Ginger
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
- Glucosamine MAX is a high strength one-a-day glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM formula with Ginger for the relief of arthritis.
- Glucosamine MAX helps maintain joint health and may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Glucosamine MAX provides temporary relief of the pain and swelling associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Glucosamine MAX helps maintain healthy joint cartilage.
- Glucosamine, silica, zinc, manganese, glycine and proline are required for the formation of healthy cartilage.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) provides an organic form of sulfur, required for the formation of cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to protect cartilage and maintains fluid content in joint cartilage which acts as a shock absorber.
- Ginger provides anti-inflammatory support for joints.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
(Each tablet contains)
Glucosamine hydrochloride 1.5g Chondroitin sulfate – bovine 120mg (from Chondroitin sulfate – bovine sodium) Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 100mg Proline 10mg Glycine 10mg Silica – colloidal anhydrous 10mg Zinc (as oxide) 5mg Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) 3mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root extract equiv. to dry 1g Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Glucosamine MAX 90T
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is derived from seafood.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews