- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which play an integral role in many metabolic functions.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Assist in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legs in healthy individuals.
- Help relieve mild eczema.
- Assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Children 3-6 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
Each capsule contains:
Natural Fish oil 1g equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg Contains natural vitamin E. Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews