Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which play an integral role in many metabolic functions.
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Assist in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legs in healthy individuals.
- Help relieve mild eczema.
- Assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Children 3-6 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural Fish oil||1g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
|Contains natural vitamin E.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.