Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which play an integral role in many metabolic functions.
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Extra Strength St John's Wort 3600 60TRRP $42.50 $27.9534%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60CRRP $25.95 $15.9539%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Vitamin D3 1000IU In Rice Bran Oil 240CRRP $40.50 $25.9536%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60CRRP $48.45 $31.9534%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of GoldHerbs Of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35,000 60TRRP $40.95 $25.9537%OFF RRP
Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Assist in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legs in healthy individuals.
- Help relieve mild eczema.
- Assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
|Product Name||Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200C|
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Children 3-6 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural Fish oil||1g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
|Contains natural vitamin E.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.