Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Herbs Of Gold Vegan Evening Primrose Oil 1000 400C
Herbs Of Gold Vegan Evening Primrose Oil 1000 400C may assist in the temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain, relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms, menopausal symptoms and more.
- Herbs Of Gold Fish Oil 1000mg 200CRRP $31.45 $10.9565%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Extra Strength St John's Wort 3600 60TRRP $42.50 $25.5040%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Ultra Zinc + 60CRRP $25.95 $15.5740%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Vitamin D3 1000IU In Rice Bran Oil 240CRRP $40.50 $25.9536%OFF RRP
- Herbs Of Gold Gout Relief 60CRRP $48.45 $29.0740%OFF RRP
- Cold pressed
- Rich source of GLA
|Product Name||Herbs Of Gold Vegan Evening Primrose Oil 1000 400C|
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the following conditions:
- Temporary relief of arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Relief of eczema and dermatitis symptoms
- Relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes
- Relief of pre-menstrual syndrome
- Evening primrose oil may assist in the maintenance of general well-being, whilst protecting and maintaining the health of capillaries. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which may play a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and therefore assisting in the maintenance of normal skin health.
- Evening primrose oil may also help to maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs. Evening primrose oil may be used to relieve cold hands and feet.
- Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Children 3-5 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food.
- Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
- Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each capsule contains)
|Evening primrose oil||1g|
|equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg|
|Contains natural vitamin E.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.