- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Eczema Aid is a comprehensive formula with traditional herbs and nutrients for the relief of eczema and the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relieves eczema
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-allergy
- Supports healthy skin
- Eczema is an allergic and inflammatory condition of the skin.
- Baical scullcap provides anti-inflammatory, antiallergy and antioxidant activity and is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for the relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Licorice provides anti-inflammatory activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of eczema and dermatitis, and helps to support and maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc help support healthy immune system function and vitamin C helps to maintain healthy histamine levels.
- Vitamin C helps maintain connective tissue and is essential for the formation of collagen, helping to support and maintain healthy skin.
- Zinc helps support and maintain healthy skin, and a zinc deficiency is linked to the development of dermatitis.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each tablet contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root 2g Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root 1g Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant 750mg and nutrients Ascorbic acid 250mg Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 10mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews