- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy is a great tasting herbal cough liquid in a raisin juice glycerol base, suitable for all the family, and contains soothing and expectorant herbs for the relief of coughs.
- Helps relieve coughs
- Soothes throat irritation
- Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy contains herbs that are traditionally used for the relief of coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used as a cough remedy, used to soothe and relieve coughs, including dry coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to clear mucus and inflammation of the mucous membranes (catarrh).
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve irritation and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve throat irritation and inflammation.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant, to expel mucus from the chest and respiratory tract to relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a respiratory antispasmodic to relieve coughs and for the relief of fevers.
- Marshmallow and Adhatoda are traditionally used as cough remedies.
- Ivy leaf is an expectorant cough remedy that helps to relieve coughs.
- Ivy leaf is used to expel and relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Ivy and Marshmallow help to relieve coughs.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, three times daily.
Children 8-12 years – Take 2.5mL, three times daily.
Children 4-7 years – Take 1.5mL, three times daily.
(Each 5mL contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to dry Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root 1g Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf 500mg Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf 219mg Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf 25mg Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colurings, flavourings or sweeteners.
- Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not to be used in pregnancy.
200 ml oral liquid, glass bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews