- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
Children's Multi Care is a multivitamin and mineral formula to help maintain children's wellbeing. Children can be fussy eaters or suffer from food allergies and may miss out on key nutritional vitamins and minerals.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
- Multivitamin and mineral formula for fussy eaters
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- 21 vitamins & minerals
- Strawberry-vanilla flavour chewable tablet
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated for children to provide broad spectrum nutritional supplementation.
- A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general wellbeing.
- Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
- Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
- Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
(Each chewable tablet contains)
Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate) 200IU equiv. to 60mcg retinol equivalents Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1mg Nicotinamide 1mg Calcium pantothenate 1.64mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 822mcg Folic acid 100mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 20mcg Biotin 25mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg Sodium Ascorbate 11.3mg TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 1mg Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 100IU d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 8.27mg equiv. vitamin E (natural) 10IU Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous) 5mg Magnesium (as phosphate) 5mg Phosphorus 8.12mg (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate) Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) 1mg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 45mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 500mcg Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 10mcg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 12.5mcg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Precautions of Herbs Of Gold Children's Multi Care 60T
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
60 chewable tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews