- Product Overview
Short description of Herbs Of Gold Children's Fish-i Care 60C
Children's Fish-i Care contains fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, with iodine.
Features of Herbs Of Gold Children's Fish-i Care 60C
- For healthy brain function and development
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Benefits of Herbs Of Gold Children's Fish-i Care 60C
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Suggested dose of Herbs Of Gold Children's Fish-i Care 60C
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Herbs Of Gold Children's Fish-i Care 60C
(Each chewable capsule contains)
Fish oil – natural 500mg equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 25mcg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
60 fish shaped chewable squirts
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews