- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Children's Cold Care is a great tasting blackcurrant oral liquid formulated to relieve and reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Children's Immune Health
- Relieving the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reducing the severity and duration of cold and flu.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infection
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu,
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf helps maintain healthy immune system function and provides relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf has traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing, mild body aches and pains.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each 5mL contains)
herbal extracts equiv. to fresh Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit 2g Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 500mg herbal extract equiv. to dry Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 250mg Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
100 ml oral liquid, bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: