- Product Overview
Herbs of Gold Children's Calm Care is a great tasting Blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet, specifically formulated with Lactium®, Chamomile and magnesium to help calm and soothe children. Lactium® is a milk protein that has the calming effect'
- Children's Health
- Calming formula
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- Natural Blackcurrant flavour
- Children’s Calm Care helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Children’s Calm Care helps calm and soothe children.
- Children’s Calm Care contains Lactium®, a milk protein that produces the calming effect seen when babies drink milk.
- Lactium has a calming effect due to its action on gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) pathways. GABA is a neurotransmitter with calming effects on the brain.
- Lactium helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Chamomile is traditionally used for its calming and soothing effect in children.
- Chamomile is traditionally used to calm restlessness and irritability in children.
- Chamomile is traditionally used to assist falling asleep.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints, such as wind, bloating, belching and burping.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times daily
Tablet can be crushed and added to food
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
(per chewable tablet)
Matricaria chamomile (Chamomile) flower extract equiv. to dry 300mg Hydrolysed milk protein – alpha casozepine enriched (Lactium®) 25mg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 15mg Does not contain added egg, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast and gluten, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives. Naturally sweetened with xylitol and thaumatin. Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk. Each tablet contains 773mg xylitol. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk.
60 chewable tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews